Morphy Richards 48323 Bread Machine Review
The Morphy Richards 48323 is a top of the line bread maker from one of the most popular kitchen companies around the world. The various popular features of the Morphy Richards 48323 bread machine contain an automatic fruit and nut dispenser, observing window in order to view your bread’s progress and also a fastbake programme.
The 48323 moreover contains 17 various programmes letting you bake the right loaf. There are a few issues with the machine, however, so you should consider other Morphy Richards bread machines, or the strongly recommended Panasonic SD255 bread machine which happens to be a similar price.
Top features of Morphy Richards 48323
The functions of the Morphy Richards 48323 breadmaker are mostly standard for most modern bread machines. Here’s a brief overview of the product features, though.
- Power: 600W
- Has a keep warm feature, and also a 12 hour delay function. This lets you set the bread to bake overnight and waken to a fresh loaf in the morning.
- Crust control system for making your loaf just as you prefer it.
- Programmed ingredient dispenser permits you to get a selection of several types of bread.
- Observing Window so that you can observe how far the loaf has gone ready.
- Recipe book so you know precisely what to do – and when to do it!
All in all, the Morphy Richards 48323 has a array of different features, although barely any that feature prominently in comparison to other bread machines in the marketplace.